We have moved!
Source code of version 2 of uSiteBuilder has been moved to GitHub (https://github.com/vegaitsourcing/uSiteBuilder). The current repository will stay available for versions 1.x of uSiteBuilder (for
support for Umbraco CMS v4.x sites).
uSiteBuilder v2 is now available for download as a NuGet package and there will be no separate download page elsewhere for v2 of uSiteBuilder.
uSiteBuilder is a framework made for .NET developers to simplify, speedup and take Umbraco development to next level. Aim of this framework is to reduce developer interaction with Umbraco back-end (browser based development), to create Umbraco websites
in a more .NET way...
Here is what you get with the framework:
* Compile time error checks for document types and templates.
* Source controlled document types, templates, user controls etc...
* Support for Unit testing and Continuous Integration.
* Ability to work on large scale projects with multiple team members each having his/her own installation and database.
* Support for automated deployments.
* Much easier code maintenance since development through Umbraco website is reduced to minimum.
Current state of development
Umbraco v6: Use branch 3.0.0
Umbraco v4: Use branch 2.0.0
There is a starter kit available at
for Umbraco V6 that demonstrates using uSiteBuilder classes as models in MVC.
Additional information is available here:
Discussion board on how to use uSiteBuilder is on our.umbraco.org at:
Discussion board about developing new features, bug fixing and moving the project forward:
Information about the current work (tasks) can be found at Trello: